Genetic Genealogy 2022
GENETIC GENEALOGY 2022 – REGISTRATION ENDS AUGUST 18, 2022
LIVE: FRIDAY & SATURDAY, AUGUST 19-20, 2022
- World-class DNA Conference
- Get in on the Latest Discoveries
- Learn from over 20 renowned Genetic Genealogy experts
- Sponsored talks from Family Tree DNA, Living DNA and MyHeritage DNA
- Keynote Speaker is DNA Painter author Jonny Perl talk “The Need for Third-party DNA Tools”
- Live Q & A following lectures by Diahan Southard; David Dowell, PhD; Judy G. Russell, JD, CG®, CGL®; Richard Hill, MBA and Kitty Munson Cooper
DNA testing is an increasingly popular tool for genealogists. Learn the difference between autosomal DNA, mtDNA and Y-DNA and which tool is useful for what type of investigation.
All Registration packages include the Friday and Saturday LIVE Q & A following lectures.
STANDARD Registration – Select 10 recorded lectures from 20 choices.
PLUS Registration – All 20 lectures are yours to view.