The South Carolina Genealogical Society
Host Hotel for the SCGS 2019 Summer Workshop
Hampton Inn Northeast – Fort Jackson
1551 Barbara Drive Columbia, SC 29223
t: 803.865.8000 f: 803.865.8046
This hotel is located 2.1 miles from the South Carolina Department of Archives and History. The hotel was just completely renovated both outside and inside – finished November 2017.
- Free hot breakfast offered daily, allowing your guests to start their day off right without an additional charge.
- Free high-speed and Wireless Internet access in all guestrooms and lobby, allowing your guests to easily stay connected to their customers and family while at the hotel.
- HHonors guests will have the option to earn both HHonors points & airline miles.
- The Perfect Mix Lobby provides a warm and inviting place to meet for breakfast or just to catch up with friends between events.
- We are pleased to offer a special rate of $105.00 per night for King or Queen Standard rooms.
Make your reservations online:
Group Name: SC Genealogical Society
Arrival Date: 10-Jul-2019
Departure Date: 14-Jul-2019
Please make your reservation as soon as possible. We only have 30 rooms available. Hotels in this area fill up fast when there are events scheduled at Fort Jackson.
From I-77: Exit 17 to US 1 (Two Notch Rd) South, 1/2 miles to 2nd light and turn right on Barbara Drive to our hotel.
From I-20: Exit 74 to US 1 (Two Notch Rd) North, 1/4 miles to 3rd light north of I-20 and then left on Barbara Drive to our hotel
From Downtown Columbia: Hwy 277 to I-20 East Exit 74, Two Notch Road – turn left 1/4 mile to Barbara Drive to our hotel.